Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Facebook

I've been on for about a year now. I am through the initial Superpoke frenzy, movie quizzes and the what 80's movie are you phase. John keeps telling me how useless it is. But today I reached a new level of Facebooking that had nothing to do with Superpoking.

Today, as I was singing Christmas carols in Latin via status updates, the son of my Latin teacher from high school (he is in Chicago) noticed and called his mom to tell her that one of her former students was singing Latin Christmas carols to her friends on Facebook 20 years later.

Now I ask you how is that useless?? That's just cool.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that today. Had a cool discovery on Facebook today, myself. Realized a Mom at Preston's daycare that I've been chatting with for almost 2 years is the same girl I went to summer camp with at USC more than 20 years ago. It was her maiden name that finally pulled the trigger on my memory! Facebook useless? NEVER!

    ReplyDelete